Entry into the Indian market
The entire world knows that India is one of the largest markets in the world for any industry, product, or service segment. Every foreign company or entrepreneur wants to enter the Indian market. Opening a business in India is very different from any other country in the world and it needs a huge amount of skill and tenacity to run the business
India is demographically and geographically split into various parts. It is actually not a country but a continent with 1.3 billion people as its population. There is immense diversity in culture, language, education and geography which require different approaches for different markets in India.
Setting up a business in India can be very complex not only from a statutory regulations point of view but also from cultural and regional diversity For a foreign company, Doing business in India can become very easy with an Indian advisor.
How will we facilitate your entry into the Indian market?
- Help in the incorporation of the company and compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Get the right kind of audit firm onboard which is fully conversant with local laws and will be able to advise on various tax matters.
- Help you to conduct the right market research in order to find out the potential not only as a country but between various parts of the country.
- Help you to build the strategy for pricing considering the fact that India is a very price-sensitive market.
- Build the strategy for Go to Market scenario after understanding your product and Indian market requirements.
- Connect with the right kind of digital marketing agencies to handle the marketing needs.
- In case you are in manufacturing and selling of physical product then will help you to find the right kind of partner.
- Help you to operationalize the entire setup in India.
- Structure the Indian entity to ensure that the overall corporate structure is very tax efficient and Indian entity is cost-effective.
- You will get clear directions before setting up the business in India. Your business will make a focused entry with a clear strategy.
- You will be able to do right kind of market research and will be able to identify your niche areas and reginal markets to foray in to Indian market.
- You will be able to hire right kind of resources for your business.
- Your strategy for setting up business in India will become very cost effective and time bound. This would save you the precious capital.